But this option is acceptable not to all, and to the need of giving your body with a general anesthetic, and because of possible problems with the installations, migrate, cause the formation of a fibrous capsule. The biggest problem silicon is artifice outside, if the tissues not so much to close the plant, and to the touch, are much more dense than natural breast.
The method of breast augmentation with hyaluronic acid just allows you to get the size of the bust of your dreams without traumatic operations and all the risks associated with it.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COSMETOLOGY
In application of this substance is still relatively recent, but has already well proven as a great tool for rejuvenation, and for creating volumes. By its nature, is a polysaccharide, which contains in the skin, connective tissue, the articular cavity.
The main its purpose – to retain moisture. In the skin contributes to maintaining the high tone, elasticity, and the speed of the metabolic processes that take place with the participation of the water.
The articular hyaluronic acid plays a role of lubrication, which protects the articular cartilage from destruction. As you can see,it is very essential for the human body to the substance, it is completely natural and safe.
The molecules of hyaluronic acid is very large, and each molecule may contain an enormous amount of water molecules, why is the solution always has a very dense consistency of the gel.
This gel has long been used for the production of fillers to increase the lips and the contouring of the face. Now the gel of hyaluronic acid are used to increase the bust.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF FILLER
- lights for breast enhancement have a special composition, which, unlike silicones is absolutely the true identity is hyaluronic acid, which is produced in the human body;
- filler easily introduced with the help of a syringe, because it does not need any cuts and no anesthesia;
- with the help of filler, it is possible to recreate the shape of the breast, since the drug is easily distributed in tissues, because a look so the bust will be very natural;
- filler for coherence is not different from the breast tissue, because you will not be heard;
- already immediately after the procedure, it becomes clear that the shape and size of the breast, as well as the swelling after the introduction of the filler is expressed much less after the intervention, and there is no need to wait until the plant will take its permanent place;
- the recovery period after the introduction of procedures for the filler only lasts a few days;
- the result of the procedure it is always possible to adjust the introduction of an increased amount of filler, if you need to.
The lack of filler that are freely distributed in the tissues of the breast and sore maintain their shape. The consistency of the gel of hyaluronic acid, it is good to the touch, it is indistinguishable from the natural breast. But he kept the form, it is necessary for the skin of the breast is firm and elastic.
Who application of filler is not indicated:
- women with – omission of breast tissue under the action of gravity;
- women with initially big breasts, as this will cause hyperextension of the tissues;
- for those who want to increase the breast more than one dimension.
Is contraindicated the introduction of the filler:
- when planning a pregnancy, during pregnancy and lactation;
- if you have oncology: the good and neoplasms of the breast, the breasts;
- if you have an autoimmune disease.
Possible problems with fillers in the future:
- the accumulation of filler to do the breast ULTRASOUND indistinguishable from the cyst and begin the growth nodes of breast cancer;
- the presence of fillers in hard x-ray examination of the chest;
- the clots of the drug make it difficult to palpation-examination and self-examination of mammary glands to detect cancerous tumors;
- may migrate;
- can become infected, which requires the use of antibiotics and sometimes removal of the gel and inflamed tissues surgically.
The formation of capsular contracture is also one of the problems with the filler in the future, but this problem can be avoided. Why talk about a bit more.
To resolve this already appeared shock using the introduction of the enzyme hyaluronidase, that outbreaks of cystic fibrosis. For the prevention perfectly helps to adjust the massage of the breast, thanks to which the connective tissue capsule remains thin, brittle and does not cause discomfort.
HOW IS THE PROCEDURE CARRIED OUT
Despite the fact that the fillers for the face are known since the time of the professionals who can professionally insert the filler in the chest is still not so much. Because it is better to seek the medical help of reviews and recommendations, comparing prices, and the cost of procedures in various clinics.
Usually, the procedure takes place under local anesthesia, because the disease's introduction of the gel of hyaluronic acid does not cause.
At this point, developed different methods of administration of the gel. Fillers can be placed under the pectoral muscle and under the mammary gland. In some cases, the surgeon may resort to the creation of a special cavity for the filler. Then, the method used depends on the initial shape of the breast of the patient and the desired result.
The maximum amount of gel that can be used for the introduction of a mammary gland – 320 ml. As for the procedure does not use general anesthesia, the client can observe the work surgeon to the mirror and express their desires.
Immediately after the procedure may be redness and burning at the puncture site of the skin. Within 2-3 days after the treatment may occur arching pain in the breast.
THE RECOVERY PERIOD
- during the first 4-6 weeks, you should exclude the exercise, especially on the hands and the upper half of the trunk;
- avoid heat treatments (sauna, solarium), and exposure to cold on the chest during the rehabilitation period;
- do not exert strong pressure on the chest, nor the massage, nor during the night of sleep (sleeping on the chest are non-smoking), as this may cause the displacement of the gel;
- within a month after the procedure, the use of a compression garment.
HOW LONG does it last The EFFECT AND HOW OFTEN CAN you DO
The effect of the administration of the drug lasts up to a year. The first correction is usually carried out in 12-15 months after the procedure. When this is placed usually only 40% of the original volume of the gel. After a further 6 months included the 15% of the volume filler, which was used during the first administration.