Increase the breast in addition to implants is possible by using own fat. This procedure is called lipofilling. In the course of its execution, and the fat of the patient's thighs, abdomen, buttocks) is taken with the help of liposuction procedures and transferred to the area of the mammary glands, where it is needed.
Readings to conduct operations.
The chest is an important parameter of female beauty, and the personification of femininity. Not each of us, the chest has a perfect shape and the volume of nature, that they last but not least the impact of some diseases and developmental abnormalities. A clear example to perform the operation hypoplasia, when the breasts underdeveloped compared to the morphology of the patient. Hypoplasia can be physiological, but it can occur during puberty, or be the result of a pregnancy or significant weight loss. The other, the indication to surgery is the Poland Syndrome (genetic condition, which consists in the partial or total absence of the pectoral muscles), tuberous breast (deformation congenital, characterized by excessive distance between the breasts, a large volume of the nipple-areolar complex, in the most severe cases, the breasts completely hanging lateral opposite sides, with a strong asymmetry of the folds).
To solve these problems by used of implants or breast prosthesis, which are set to the mammary gland or behind the large pectoral muscle. Today, improve or restore the volume of the mammary glands allows for lipofilling of the breast.
The essence of breast augmentation with fat (lipofilling).
Technique of performing a breast enhancement procedure with fat similar introduction of gel-filled fillers (not in the form of capsules) plastic outline. Only in this case, none of the allergic or the rejection of the body of the adipose tissue does not occur. The procedure is absolutely safe. Everything seems natural, used the natural "material", and not the plants, which for many, is not the last value.
Breast enhancement is exclusively the adipose tissue is not always possible. So much for the girls, why take the fat from anywhere. Therefore, this procedure is relevant to the pulp of the girls that have breasts 1-2 sizes already are there. Then, to increase one full size with the help of an effective redistribution of the adipose tissue with the hips and the abdomen is very real.
lipofilling applies for the correction of defects, formed after the increase of the breast implants (a small asymmetry of the breast, the contour of the plant when the lack of fat tissue in the breast the implant begins to stand out under the skin).
The procedure does not require large cuts microscopic holes does not damage blood vessels and nerve fibers, that makes it absolutely safe.
The benefits of breast enhancement with fat.
- In the body is not embedded foreign bodies.
- Absolute compatibility "donor" of fat tissues in the area of transplantation, which eliminates the risk of rejection (like for the installation of equipment) or allergic reactions.
- The minimum of discomfort to the body.
- Allows you to get rid of fat deposits in the problem areas.
- In mammary glands, it is possible to insert different amount of adipose tissue, which is important when the asymmetry of the breast.
- The result after the procedure, it is evident, both visually and to the touch.
- The lack of a long period of rehabilitation, on the background of less invasiveness.
- The lack of scars and scarring after the surgery.
- Opportunity to correct problem areas and to increase the volume to the desired area.
The disadvantages of breast enhancement with fat.
- Not suitable for very naughty girls.
- After a year and a half-two years, the transplanted tissue is reabsorbed, causing the breast loses its volume. To maintain the effect of the operation must be repeated.
- With a substantial weight loss after surgery, the volume of the breast is also reduced, and, conversely, with an increase of body weight increase the volume of the breast. In this way, the patient should stabilize your weight.
- Increase the volume of the breast with own fat for a procedure is only possible on a full size. Because the material is not капсулирован, large quantities do not allow to fix it in a certain area.
- We have to remember that your fat, in spite of the various processing, it still preserves the ability of migration, which is risky to the formation of dense "tumors".
The conditions necessary to carry out the operation.
- The patient should be young and healthy.
- You must have deposits of fat in the stomach area, flanks, buttocks, or hips.
- Need to know all of the defects and the side effects of the operation.
- Before the intervention and after her in a matter of a few days, do not take anticoagulant drugs, including aspirin.
The procedures are carried out.
Before a surgery is necessary to undergo a medical examination for the presence of contraindications. The procedure lasts three hours and consists of several steps:
- Common pain relief.
- The fence of the adipose tissue through a mini-incisions of the problem areas (buttocks, abdomen, thighs) with the application of special cannulas.
- Obtained the substance is processed in a few minutes in a special centrifuge, this is done with the aim of purification of blood clots, anesthetic substances, etc., and also to increase the vitality of the fat cells.
- Peel the fat with the help of injection, it is distributed in an area of the mammary glands.
- At the end of the procedure, the sections are sewn.
- After a week, when he comes down the swelling, you can estimate a preliminary result.
- In the hospital the patient will have to stay one-two days after the surgery.
Contraindications to the intervention.
- The presence of diabetes mellitus.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Tumor diseases, and their risk of developing.
- The allergy to the anesthesia.
Compatibility with other procedures.
- The operation can be combined with liposuction, facelifts, the correction of the body for aesthetic purposes, improve the contours of the face, the modeling of forms.
The recovery period after the operation and the side effects.
Because of the liposuction and the subsequent transplantation of fat in the milk the breast, after about a day, it manifests itself in redness, edema, haemorrhage, subcutaneous haematomas. This does not have to be afraid, all alone, to be held in approximately two weeks - a month without additional treatment. The severity of these unpleasant phenomena directly depends on the amount of tissue and, consequently, of the area, which is penetrated. After two-three months you will be able to see the final result. Repeat the procedure of lipofilling is possible in a few months. During the operation there is the risk of infection.
lipofilling and breast cancer.
Today has not yet revealed any evidence that the procedure of breast augmentation with fat and causes the development of breast cancer. A few days before surgery, the patient in the investigation phase, in which is included the examination of the breast for the presence of risk of development of cancer. After the surgery you must, once a year, the diagnostic exam of the mammary glands.